ROOFTOP DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT FOR BUILDING OWNERS / MANAGERS
Subcarrier Communications is a building rooftop development, leasing and management company.
Since 1986, Subcarrier works with building owners and managers to plan for efficiently utilizing building rooftop space for leasing to the telecommunications industry.
Subcarrier also handles the management of existing wireless infrastructure. Subcarrier provides facility maintenance to ensure the structural integrity and cleanliness of the telecommunications tower site.
Subcarrier will provide a dedicated business development manager to assist you in making your revenue stream goals a reality and formulating new ways to diversify revenue streams.
Subcarrier maintains positive relationships with the wireless community. We market properties to wireless carrier tenants quicker and process lease agreements effectively.
Subcarrier actively manages and markets its exclusive rooftop sites for use as telecommunications facilities across the United States. We specifically match each rooftop facility to the wireless system operators requiring service within the respective market
Subcarrier holds Master Lease Agreements with major wireless carriers in the United States. Additionally, Subcarrier is a preferred site vendor to the U.S. Government, Federal Agencies, utilities and the transportation industry.
Subcarrier offers the following list of services:
- Aesthetic antenna systems placement.
- Nationwide property locations.
- Tower and rooftop management provider for major wireless carriers.
- Additional liability insurance coverage.
- Rooftop administrative duties.
- Collections, leasing, sitewalk-throughs, site survey, supervised access, maintenance, repairs.
- Marketing of the property to major wireless carriers through established relationship network.
- Address: 139 White Oak Ln. Old Bridge, NJ 08857
- GPS: 40.4097294,-74.31905540000002
- Phone: Florida: 1-305-761-8364 - Phone: 732-607-2828 - Fax: 732-607-1390
- Website: http://www.subcarrier.com/