SNAP Collections™ specializes in maximizing the recovery of Association money, with no out- of-pocket cost for the Association throughout the collections process. For Community Associations that means recouping delinquent maintenance fees quickly, without the expectation of going to court. For Association members, it means a solution they can actually live with. We are respectful to homeowners, we have in-house counsel, collected amounts are paid weekly to the client and all costs and fees are deferred until a successful resolution. And if we don’t collect, we don’t get paid.
Community Associations can be seriously challenged by their inability to collect maintenance fees. Collecting can be expensive, time-consuming – and there’s no guarantee of success. That’s why you need SNAP Collections. SNAP Collections™ has the specialized skills to maximize the recovery of Association money, with no out-of-pocket cost for the Association throughout the collections process. For Community Associations that means recouping delinquent maintenance fees quickly. For Association members, it means a solution they can actually live with. SNAP Collections™ – put our specialized financial recovery skills to work for you.
- No out-of-pocket cost to the Association. All fees are typically recovered from the homeowner through the collection process.
- Most fees at risk to us. If we don’t collect we don’t get paid.
- You earn a percentage of the revenue as compensation on every unit submitted on behalf of your client.
- You fulfill your responsibility to act in your clients’ best interests.
- We provide the sales tools, so you can easily make the sale to your clients.
- From unit submission, through escalation, to case resolution – we seek to maximize the recovery and limit write-offs.
- Utilizing respectful, outbound phone calls, we steadily escalate collection efforts with person-to-person owner outreach.
- We work with owners to establish reasonable payment plans.
- We report delinquent owners to credit reporting agencies.
- When an owner can’t pay, we try to work with them to facilitate a short sale of the unit.
- We work with the homeowner to resolve the delinquency, without adding unnecessary financial burden.
- If applicable we will have a lien filed to protect the Association’s interest.
- We are collection specialists. In fact, it’s what we do – every day.
- Address: 4770 Biscayne Blvd, Ste. 700 Miami, FL 33137
- GPS: 25.8188126,-80.18849890000001
- Phone: Toll Free: 866-736-3069 - Tel: 305-677-0022 - Support: 305-921-4620
- Website: https://snapcollections.com/community-associations-debt-collection/
- Monday M-F 9am - 5pm