Welcome to All Florida (All American) Tenant Screening, Inc. a dynamic consumer reporting agency setting a new industry standard for tenant screening for Florida property managers!
It is my privilege to provide Florida landlords and property managers with the very best nondiscriminatory applicant screening available by meeting the guidelines of HUD and HUD’s Fair Housing Act guidelines. Why is this important?
- The Collateral Consequences Resource Center stated: “The new guidelines should end landlord’s reliance on electric background checks to automatically exclude renters and greatly expand housing opportunities.”
- The National Low Income Housing Coalition has stated:” Many third party background checkers simply provide a “pass” or “fail” result which the prospective resident is unable to contest and these results can be filled with errors and inaccuracies.” (www.nlihc.org).
Instant or electronically generated results may not provide the verified details of the applicant’s criminal background to form a tailored rental policy. All Florida’s results do.
Two decades in law enforcement uniquely qualify me to obtain accurate results and my hands on tenant screenings are accurate, detailed, and dependable results that are fair and nondiscriminatory. Our screening include:
- Verification of the applicant’s name, date of birth, and SSN.
- Nationwide FBI criminal background screening including FBI terrorist watch list.
- Nationwide Department of Justice sexual offender list.
- Civil record check in every county the applicant has lived for the past 7 years.
- Employment verified.
- Prior and current landlords contacted
- Credit rating.
To achieve this goal, I will work in conjunction with Florida property managers and landlord’s and their attorneys to develop an individualized program meet your unique needs…how many applicant screening companies care this much?
Other screening services we provide:
- Vendor screening: Screen vendors before signing a contract to make sure they will give you the best service possible.
- Pet screening: Don’t turn down an applicant just because he has a pet. My 5 step screening process will let you know if the pet will be a good “citizen”
- International Screening: We have contracted with an international FCRA compliant company that can get results on applicants from 250 countries and territories.
office at 386.597.2319
cell at 386.295.6558
Visit our website: http://www.allfloridatenantscreening.vpweb.com
Like us of Facebook: www.facebook.com/allflorida
Follow us on Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/all-american-tenant-screening
“Real joy comes not from ease or riches or from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile”
Wilfred T. Grenfell.