Find a Service Provider or Business Service from our Directory's
Our members include, Community Association Managers, Building Owners, Condo Boards, Tenant Groups, HOA's, Vacation Rental Managers, Real Estate Professionals and Self Managed Properties along with Business Services, and Service Providers.
Become a member with us. When you join SFPMA you become part of a group of well-respected, industry-leading Property Management Association Managers and businesses throughout South Florida that share many of the same obstacles, challenges and opportunities. As a SFPMA member, you will find, leading industry professionals who genuinely want to see you succeed and who will be thoroughly committed to helping you achieve your goals.
Building owners, and investors use SFPMA to find the right Property Management Companies for properties they own. We give these owners information guiding them to our members. They find out What a Property Manager Does, and Requirements in South Florida. Then Choose from the members on our Directories. When you become a member you are listed on our website and have the ability to be chosen by any number of property owners looking for a Property Manager in South Florida.
Today, the association, and its property management professionals, In residential, commercial, and industrial areas, are responsible for an estimated 943,000 residential units and million's of square feet of commercial & residential space.
This Year, Membership has been opened up to include firms that provide products and services used in the management, operation and maintenance of real property.
With your membership you can now get qualified pre screened, Service Providers and Business Services from our member directories. These service members have partnered with sfpma they have the solutions for the repairs you need. By using another member "were bringing people together" and promoting work with-in the association, member helping member.
South Florida Property Management Association Goal:
Is to provide our Members with knowledge, and offer practical Information for the property management industry in South Florida.
Our goals are accomplished through a variety of ways.
* Professional status, greater public recognition
* A participant in the lawmaking process which dictates to your business and industry
* Information & knowledge of Property Management standards and codes.
* Job problem solving with other association members
* Idea sharing with peers via: social networks
* Camaraderie & fellowship among members
* Educational training & development programs (through our affiliations)
* Monthly newsletter for the association, and monthly updates keeping you informed.
* Via Facebook, Google+, Linked In, and Pinterest. We post about our members keeping you informed and letting all Followers read about the association and the industry.
* Our magazine: South Florida PM It is an on line magazine (e-zine). monthly this is filled with association news, featured members, ie: Property Managers, Business Services, and Service Providers, sales & specials section, south florida events & meetings, advertising oppertunities.